Fishing - Anybody doing any ?

Associate
Nice.
Had a couple of hours on a local pond on Friday night, only caught a common (5lb)
Pond owner had said that it has been heavily fished, full every day since restarting after lockdown
Carp were getting ready t ospawn, so will not go back there for a few weeks now

Soldato
Cannot wait, just had the confirmation through about the meet time and location for some guided Salmon fishing around where the Tyne rivers join.

31st July, 8.30 I'll be hopping around in my waders dying to get out and see if I can net my first salmon with my very good mate and a local guide.

Hopefully Robson Green doesn't gate crash the party. :D

http://www.jamesstokoefishing.com/

Soldato
Went out early this morning on my brother's boat. Had a tough time getting bait fish but once we did we managed to get 14 Seabass, all 45-55cm and 3-4lbs, so no big ones.

dLS0g4M.png

ok1wwWR.png

85m7Qrm.png

YzmQDTo.png

Soldato
Ahh budget for fun currently taken up by the pond.. and covid crap :/

vacation this week 2w but I have a bunch of diy to get done first!

Soldato
Well I may be going out for Tope etc on Tuesday :D makes up for the missed. Mate called up he’s taking his daughter out chartering the boat due to covid.. asked if I want in :)

The mini excavator for the new pond is appearing Monday afternoon.. DIY with big boys toys :D

Soldato
Just had a week in Cornwall, wanted to try and catch a John dory or maybe even a trigger fish but no such luck :D got tons of mackerel herring and pollock and my PB wrasse.. On mackerel feathers :confused::D

Caught my PB wrasse off shore on a boat using a 8-18g rod and a 3000 sized reel. Bit of a fight with that one as it was miles down tide - a simple two feather rig.

Back
Top Bottom