FiveFingers

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
These are for running in, right? They look like a huge source of blisters to me.

They can be used for almost anything, including swimming, Rock climbing, and hiking :)

I dont know about blisters yet but so far there is no spot that rubs, Although i havnt ran in them yet. They are incredibly comfortable for what they are too.
Ill let you know if i get Blisters from them though, But just so you know i have never gotten a blister in my life:D

I assume it is quite important to get the correct size in a pair of these as you want them to fit perfectly.

Yep, the right fit it pretty important. Just go try them on in the store and get advice on them and then if you are a tight arse go buy them for less online:p

Associate
Anyone seen these new ones http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/products/products_kso_trek_m.cfm? They look a lot more like shoes as they are made from Kangaroo leather rather than bright coloured nylon.

I recon with long trousers and the black version 90% of people wouldn't even notice you were wearing the above model day-to-day.

They don't seem to be available in the UK yet but when they are I'll be hunting out a place to try some out - I've wanted some for 2 years but given the cost and the fact that most people would think me mad I've never taken the plunge.

Back
Top Bottom