Flying Cat

Soldato
:D Great vids, the second one in particular made me laugh.

My last cat use to be pretty insane. She would jump from our neighbours garage roof into our house through a side window. It's not a particulaly big window and it's also quite a long distance.

Soldato
LeoWyatt said:
Watch the video again :p it doesn't jump across a road, the post it is on and jumps from is right infront of the house on the sidewalk :D
d'oh yeah, didn't watch the bit where it pans back :o

Soldato
I bet that hurt when it dug its claws into him :eek: . My kitten used to run to me when i was sat on the sofa and dart up my legs, it was prety painful to say the least. Then it just purred and layed upside down so all was forgiven :D . They're nice untill they get scared, then they're just plain scary.

Mark

Suspended
Mark A said:
I bet that hurt when it dug its claws into him :eek: . My kitten used to run to me when i was sat on the sofa and dart up my legs, it was prety painful to say the least. Then it just purred and layed upside down so all was forgiven :D . They're nice untill they get scared, then they're just plain scary.

Mark

You get used to it, doesn't hurt. That guy was bit a pansy screaming like a girl.

Back
Top Bottom