Foamed Gatso - someone listened to Clarkson!

Associate
Physical maturity and Mental maturity are two different things, i know many older drivers who own fast cars and drive like idiots, many more infact than i do younger drivers.

With your views mate, lets just petition to Ferrari, Merc, BMW to restrict their cars to 70, or even better make a gps that changes the limit for you "Entering 30 zone, BHP reduced to 4"

Soldato
Dj_Jestar said:
For the hell of it, I'm gonna pretend you are actually being serious, or rather, go along with it. :)

Of course I'm serious. I think the idea of letting people drive at whatever speed they like is a fine idea. It would be like playing carmageddon for real

Infested with humans - why bother letting Darwin do it then? Why not just start culling? What shall we start with? Elderly and decrepit? Nah, they are no bother they just sit in their old peoples homes and complain "They don't make 'em like they used to." Let's go for the new borns.. they still have the potential to procreate more idiots, the elderly will be taken care of by time if nothing else. Besides, culling at birth stems the problem of them going through the immature driving stage and letting darwin take them. Bonus!

Are you for real? What newborns? steralisation would take care of that. I'd suggest some sort of IQ test, or at least common sense test, and eradicate thos who fail. And the religeous, of course.

Up the age limit to 30 you say, why stop there? Let's go for 40, no.. 50! No! 60! Surely they will be mature by then?

Hmmm, true. Sounds a good plan. If people were only allowed totravel by public transport we wouldn't have this speed camera issue in the first place!

Man of Honour
This thread is utterly pointless if people like stoofa continually preach the same utterly pointless, blatantly obvious comment over and over again.

YES, WE KNOW VERY WELL THAT IF YOU DO NOT SPEED YOU DO NOT GET CAUGHT. THIS IS SO MIND BENDINGLY SIMPLE EVEN SOMEBODY AGED 3 CAN WORK THIS OUT. WE DO NOT NEED YOU TO CONTINUALLY POINT OUT THE GLARINGLY OBVIOUS WHILST GLOSSING OVER THE MAJOR ISSUE.

Thanks.

Associate
[TW]Fox said:
This thread is utterly pointless if people like stoofa continually preach the same utterly pointless, blatantly obvious comment over and over again.

YES, WE KNOW VERY WELL THAT IF YOU DO NOT SPEED YOU DO NOT GET CAUGHT. THIS IS SO MIND BENDINGLY SIMPLE EVEN SOMEBODY AGED 3 CAN WORK THIS OUT. WE DO NOT NEED YOU TO CONTINUALLY POINT OUT THE GLARINGLY OBVIOUS WHILST GLOSSING OVER THE MAJOR ISSUE.

Thanks.

Emphasized for truth.

Mods close please?

And Nozzer.. you suck! :p

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:

Thanks.

...and your continuous "I am better than you all because I can speed safely" posts aren't just as annoying/predictable and the same thing over and over again?
Utterly pointless - you are not a better driver than the rest of the world.
Yet you are safe travelling at over the speed limit because you are a self confessed better driver than most.

If the points that the likes of DJ and myself make are so glaringly obvious why are half of the posts in this thread attacking the obvious?
I'm sure DJ and myself are both incredibly sorry for allowing this thread to move away from your points and your points alone.
Which, in case anybody missed the first few times are "I'm a better driver so I can speed and do so safely".

Man of Honour
stoofa said:
...and your continuous "I am better than you all because I can speed safely" posts aren't just as annoying/predictable and the same thing over and over again?

No, becuase I've never said that. Ever.

Utterly pointless - you are not a better driver than the rest of the world.

I have never, ever, stated I am a better driver than anyone.

Yet you are safe travelling at over the speed limit because you are a self confessed better driver than most.

No, becuase I have never, ever stated that and 'confessed' to nothing of the sort.

Which, in case anybody missed the first few times are "I'm a better driver so I can speed and do so safely".

Whose posts have you actually read, becuase none of mine include that sentance.

It's a sure sign your arguement is flagging when you have to invent things and pretend I've said things I've not.

Associate
How is it an ambiguous question if we have already answered it as such in a simple way?

Unless the thread has deviated, the geenral consensus is - if you speed in the zone with a camera, you deserve to get caught?

And if you dont speed, you dont get tickets - that is what you seem to be fixated on, when we have already agreed with you on that one part, since you have stated it countless times

Caporegime
Morthoseth said:
How is it an ambiguous question if we have already answered it as such in a simple way?

Unless the thread has deviated, the geenral consensus is - if you speed in the zone with a camera, you deserve to get caught?

And if you dont speed, you dont get tickets - that is what you seem to be fixated on, when we have already agreed with you on that one part, since you have stated it countless times
That's neither the question, nor the one word answer I refer to.

See fox's post where he demands I answer either Yes or No.

Back
Top Bottom