Folding plans to test for Covid-19

Man of Honour
Hopefully, a good number of people will continue to donate their idle hardware for fodling@home. I hope they update their client software more regularly. The web client often fails to load any data and the advanced control has some minor issues for years like the project link not working via advanced control. A much more user-friendly interface and a new protein viewer that looks great would be nice, too.

It would be good to have a 64 bit version for Windows, the current 32 bit is limited to 32 cores (less one for the GPU I think). I realise this doesn't affect many people though. I could dual boot into Linux but I like to jump on for a quick game now and then.

Open it up on Edge, for some reason it enjoys this browser but hates Brave.

Yeah it doesn't work well in Chrome but I've been using Firefox and it's been fine.

Latest news is that F@H has reached 1.5 exaflops now
400000 gpus and over 4500000 cpu cores. Pretty insane

That's amazing!

Soldato
Anyone elses GPU sat idling most of the time for the past few days?
Seem to be very few WU's coming through, which if it means they are all completed is great, just hoping it's not a config error on my side!

Man of Honour
If anyone has errors related to the core being invalid, try shutting down Folding Client, and deleting the work directory.

Back
Top Bottom