Fonts Blury And....

Associate
I wonder if you can help. i have tried to install BF2 again on my X1900 Athlon 64bit system and I have had no end of trouble with it.

I have given up for now but since the install the font on my main monitor is blured and slightly higher in the frame (if thats the right expression) than it was before.

Its actually painfull to look at now.

My second monitor is fine.

the native res for the main monitor is 1680 x 1050

Can anyone help?

Associate
OP
Now with added screen shot.

blur.jpg

Soldato
I honestly can't see anything wrong with that screenshot :confused:

Which bit of text is it that's blurred?

Might get better responses in the Windows forum ;) A don might move it there for you :)

Associate
OP
The text on the icons is blurry/over contrast or something. So much so that my eyes are streaming as I type this.

I guess it may not show up on a screeny.

Soldato
Cupraman said:
The text on the icons is blurry/over contrast or something. So much so that my eyes are streaming as I type this.

I guess it may not show up on a screeny.
Seeing as i can't see it then i would say that it's your monitor or graphics card. It happened to my monitor once, can't remember what caused it though. I fixed it by turning it off in the evening and then it was fine in the morning. It really does hurt your eyes though :(

Soldato
Sometimes monitor refresh rate can cause that as well. If that's ever the case, select another refresh rate then re-select your original one. Seems to kick it up the bum and sorts it out.

Back
Top Bottom