Food you hated as a kid, but you love it now.

Soldato
wolvotim said:
Just food in general (apart from sweets). I was a write little git.

There was once a stalemate situation between me and my mom when I was about 4 when I refused to eat my fish fingers. I refused to swallow it and my mom refused to let me spit it out. As we are both as stubborn as each other we were there nearly 3 hours.

In the end I prevailed:D:D. I was the original problem child:p

what kind of mum gives their kids fish fingers, especially if they don't like them :S I always had proper meat veg and potato meals when i was young :S No promoting of crappy processed bad for you food :p

Tom.

Associate
rG-tom said:
what kind of mum gives their kids fish fingers, especially if they don't like them :S I always had proper meat veg and potato meals when i was young :S No promoting of crappy processed bad for you food :p

Tom.

i didnt like ANYTHING!! it wasnt just fish fingers

Edit-----------

Ohh and I don’t need anyone judging my mums parenting skills thank you very much

Last edited:
Soldato
Fish, that's it.

Gilly said:
Nothing at all. I hated veg and salad as a kid, still hate veg and salad.

How you and Feek can eat two buns of bread with two slices of meat in them and call it a burger??

Soldato
I have always been most easiest person to cook for, I eat everything, and always have. There is NOTHING I dont/wouldnt eat before.
Apart from the obvious rubbish they make people eat on reality TV of course, Kangaroo penis doesnt quite bode well with my system :)

Permabanned
still a kid at 20 here and still don't like most healthy food. But I have stopped taking the salad off burgers lol.

Associate
Stilton
Most veg*
Oily fish

* Still hate broad beans though! I can understand how most things that aren't to my taste could appeal to to others, but these are just revolting!

Soldato
Curries, really love tikka vindaloo's yet remember a time when a bag of "Flamin' Hot" flavour monster munch used to burn my mouth when i was a kid.

Steak! hmmmm, steak with red wine!

Soldato
The only food i ahve changed my oppinion about is Broad Beans, used to hate them but now like them.

Which leaves 3 things i don't like, Burssels, Beetroot and Red cabbage cooked in vinegar and whatever the hell else people put in that mingin stuff. Apart from that i'll eat anything.

Wasn't a huge fan of Lamb which wasn't cooked with rosemary and garlic when i was little, and still prefer it greatly done with garlic and rosemary.

Back
Top Bottom