Football Banter Thread

Caporegime
Watching the Spurs doc and any time they show Levy talking to Mourinho it's so cringey. Mourinho just looks like he's thinking "wtf are you talking about". :D:D

Caporegime
Watching the Spurs doc and any time they show Levy talking to Mourinho it's so cringey. Mourinho just looks like he's thinking "wtf are you talking about". :D:D

It makes fantastic TV. I think it would be pretty boring with Pochettino. You can see Levy is cancer for that club from a footballing perspective. I would love to see a similar documentary with Woodward. Would more than likely be ten times worse!

Caporegime
The zebra kit is actually growing on me, we wore it with black shorts today and it looks so much better than the leaked photos with a full zebra kit.

1JwK9fB.jpg
1JwK9fB

Permabanned
Watched a few episodes of the Spurs doc, quite interesting. Actually made me lose a lot of my dislike for Mourinho when you see him outside his "media" character.

Harry Kanes pre match/half time team talks are quite uninspiring. :D

Caporegime
Watched a few episodes of the Spurs doc, quite interesting. Actually made me lose a lot of my dislike for Mourinho when you see him outside his "media" character.

Harry Kanes pre match/half time team talks are quite uninspiring. :D

You can just imagine Roy Keane and Patrick Viera half time team talk. Jose got a point about players being too nice.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Man u: gets embarrassed and is thought of as the worst result of the week.
Liverpool: "You'll never walk alone"

Leicester <whistles innocently while avoiding eye contact and moving towards the exit>

Haha, its been quite a weekend!

Thats why people like the PL though. There is no fun in the French league when you get to revel in the 2 losses PSG manage a season. People want to see the big boys getting smashed once in a while.

Soldato
I think I know what's going on. The UK government or the fa or both are trying to gamble their way out of the crises by placing big bets on big odds. The officials and players are just being told to you know do this here, get sent off there, concede 3 between these times etc. It's all for the good of the country/the leagues etc.

Back
Top Bottom