Football Fixture weekend 26/27th **SPOILERS**

Soldato
No matter if we win, this game today is an absolute disgrace and something needs to change.

I'm not sure even Benitez could mess this up so bad. Somethings going on, we haven't even got a bad side out...

I think the players want Benitez out or something, its just too shocking. Talk about an embarrassment...

Man of Honour
It would be a fantastic result for the FA cup if Havant were to win, and although it would be a terrible result for Liverpool, it isnt unprecedented. Alex Fergusons Man Utd lost at Old Trafford in the cup 3-0 to York (thankfully for Man Utd, they didnt sack him because of it), and Arsenal lost 2-1 to bottom of the league Wrexham in the FA cup in '92.

The sheer fact that those results happen is what makes the FA Cup the best cup in world football :)

Soldato
Sounds like a good match at Anfield. I can see Havant slipping in the second half but I hope they prove me wrong.

Can't believe Derby (or the fact that they got 4 points out of us this season).

Seems like the footballing gods are against Plymouth which is a shame.

Not really sure of what to make of our match at Arsenal just yet, 0-0 at half time seems fair as long as we haven't already run ourselves ragged and then give it to them in the second half like we did against Man U.

Panzer

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
i expect liverpool to run rings round them in the 2nd half, because, realistically, the fitness of Havant's players is going to be nowhere near Liverpool's

Associate
i expect liverpool to run rings round them in the 2nd half, because, realistically, the fitness of Havant's players is going to be nowhere near Liverpool's

I don't know judging by the way we played it seems all the Liverpool players went out drinking last night.

Soldato
It would be a fantastic result for the FA cup if Havant were to win, and although it would be a terrible result for Liverpool, it isnt unprecedented. Alex Fergusons Man Utd lost at Old Trafford in the cup 3-0 to York (thankfully for Man Utd, they didnt sack him because of it), and Arsenal lost 2-1 to bottom of the league Wrexham in the FA cup in '92.

The sheer fact that those results happen is what makes the FA Cup the best cup in world football :)

United/York was in the league cup.

Man of Honour
Sorry, yes League Cup. Ok..er..FA Cup then, Man Utd v Walthamstow Avenue , FA cup 4th Round, at Old Trafford, 1-1. Not a defeat though and not Alex Ferguson (though it was under the mighty Sir Matt Busby) :)

Soldato
I think the players want Benitez out or something, its just too shocking. Talk about an embarrassment...

Most likely, something went very amiss back when Paco up and left all of suddon, certainly more to that than club outsiders know. Todays game aside, tbh people cant keep covering up the cracks in Rafa's management style...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom