Football Fixture weekend 26/27th **SPOILERS**

Soldato
Preston get a 4th. What are Derby doing in the Premiership.

Frank it's a bit premature to be slating Keegan don't you think?

Panzer

Not really, its the same as shouting about the keegan effect when you thrashed stoke the day or the day after he signed.

Ultimately we all know Allardyce was the man too stabilize the club and create a platform for them to build a decent team on.

Soldato
I watched Arsenal game and imo could have won 5-0 if they didnt try and walk the ball in every chance, great own goal by Butt :) Keegen need's time, which he will get unlike Allardyce...

Soldato
He's been in charge for two matches. He inherited a team that got pounded 6-0 by Man United. We might have beaten Stoke and you could put some of that down to the hype of Kev's return but as he had nothing to do with the team selection or tactics in that match I don't think it's all that important. Besides Stoke aren't exactly comparable to the likes of Man U/Arsenal.

The game against Bolton was shocking because we had so many first team players out and they came to us to block us out of the game.

I have a feeling the scoreline would have been similar if not worse under Allardyce and who is this 'we' who knows all about who the right manager for Newcastle is?

Panzer

Soldato
First team through to the next round :p

It was nailed on that JCR would get a goal against his old club.

I bet Arsenal are so glad Togo didn't qualify for the ACON, Ade would have been a massive miss for them.

Soldato
Should be interesting having him back assuming he stays injury free! We really need a solid central defender with experience but one who isn't too old and past it to mentor Taylor so hopefully Woodgate can fill this role.

Woodgate's a local lad even if he's the wrong type of local but I think that will help, He's been voted 2007 North East Player of the Year which is good. Hopefully he will take control of the defense and sort everyone out which is something we've needed for a long time.

how about you?

Panzer

Back
Top Bottom