Football Manager 2021

Soldato
It never will, it needs to be remade from the ground up but they won't do that when they can keep ripping the fans off
That's about right.
This is the usual announcement about the release date with pre-orders, but no feautures announced. The only thing we do know is that it will have less in it than they planned in January, because of the pandemic situation.

Soldato
An overhaul is needed for FM since about 2015.
Ability to utilise multi core CPU's.
Match engine improvement beyond looking like a Spectrum game and having no bearing on the actual game itself.
The community provide so much of the content(Face packs, logos, kits and correcting of team names) and I understand licensing and all that but to charge £40 for an update every year this is a joke.
Having to offer double or triple the value of a player to buy but getting offers for the exact value or lower from other clubs?!?
A player asking twice the wages but then moves to a lesser club for half the wages?!?
Kit changes every year of AI teams, I'm fine with making my own but when I'm 30 years into the game and see the same kit it's a little annoying.
Update the damn questions from the press!?!

Team talks - I want to see the Jose Mourinho "appappabiappapapapapba apababeapp" half time rant added.

Associate
I did really well this year, managed to resist buying 20 right up till they gave it away on the epic store. Now I'm hooked again and most definitely will (won't) be able to resist buying 21.

Ree

Ree

Associate
i pre ordered the touch version again it's well worth the £16 over the year with the amount of hours i put into them.

Associate
An overhaul is needed for FM since about 2015.
Ability to utilise multi core CPU's.
Match engine improvement beyond looking like a Spectrum game and having no bearing on the actual game itself.
The community provide so much of the content(Face packs, logos, kits and correcting of team names) and I understand licensing and all that but to charge £40 for an update every year this is a joke.
Having to offer double or triple the value of a player to buy but getting offers for the exact value or lower from other clubs?!?
A player asking twice the wages but then moves to a lesser club for half the wages?!?
Kit changes every year of AI teams, I'm fine with making my own but when I'm 30 years into the game and see the same kit it's a little annoying.
Update the damn questions from the press!?!

Team talks - I want to see the Jose Mourinho "appappabiappapapapapba apababeapp" half time rant added.

Other things I don't like about FM
Crybabies of players who are 17-18 complaining about not playing regular/first team football in a CL-team.
Players complain about missing the EPL (or European cups) squad when they don't need to be registered due to their age etc
Players complaining about game time when they play more than half the matches during the season (I specially had that problem in Brazil where I had games every 3 days (league plus 2-3 cups) and players complained about not playing every game even when their fitness would have rubbish...
I really hate the problems about buying/selling players and to get a good fee. You want me to pay 5 million for someone valued 35k? And at same time you offer 2 million for someone valued 10 million?

Caporegime
I'll skip this one, shame none of the other football manager games are still going, I liked being able to upgrade all the facilities and the stadium, choosing my own sponsors etc.

since the competition stopped it's almost like the FM series stopped moving forwards and it's basically the same game with a different database every year

Back
Top Bottom