For anyone who cares about animal welfare

Caporegime
Sparky__H said:
You mean like our forwarding facing eyes?
Or perhaps our uselessly efficient gut?
Or perhaps our huge energy hungry brain?
Or even our multi purpose teeth?

Damn I’m completely confused, where the hell has my manual gone….

Our teeth are blunt in comparison to omnivores, our gut isnt uselessly efficent, brain helps us fight and defend ourselves and survive. Things like us having part of an appendix arent so easily explained. Other herbivores have forward facing eyes.

Associate
VeNT said:
don't forget we've still got our vistidual apendix that actualy doesn't work but proves that at one time long ago we where able to eat grass and actualy digest it without getting ill and dying.
pitty it doesn't work anymore ey?

From what I remember reading that useless piece of leftover monkey gut used about 70w of energy but was sacrificed for our brain(70w).

Soldato
Meh, vehicles crash. Yes you have to feel sorry for them, but how are they supposed to be trasnsported?

Crashes happen on roads, unfortunately things like this cant be avoided.

Associate
Energize said:
Things like us having part of an appendix arent so easily explained

I’m afraid they are as the appendix and our Vestigial Tail are all leftovers from our days as tree happy monkeys.

You really want something interesting to research find out why were basically giant complex worms.

Soldato
phykell said:
He said that he doesn't care how long they take to die. Am I to understand that you don't care if they suffer because if you do, I lump you in the same category as the other guy.
Well said.

Back
Top Bottom