for anyone who couldn't do the student rally

Soldato
Spamalot said:
Firstly- You get paid for what you do, don’t be resentful. You choice your own path in life. They have lots of money for 2 reason, they are cleaver and make the rite decision, or because they are hard working. Both are fair enough and they can spend there cash on what they want.

Secondly- That have that attitude because they've got more cash than you. Its seems fair because they or the parents before them have earn it.

I'm not resentful. I earn enough money to run two cars, mortgage a semi detached property and I'm under 30. I have no issue and I don't actually care about money. I wish I had less money and a more enjoyable lifestyle. Sorry it came across differently. My point on the cash thing is if you send your kids with £200 a week to go to the Trafford Centre with then. how the heck are they going to ever fend for themselves and appreciate how hard their parents may have worked to get the money in the first place?

Soldato
OP
hmm, recieved this mail from them today

Dear entrants

We have changed the requrements slightly, we will now allow anyone to enter the rally, due to numerous people emailing us asking if they could enter. This means that you don't need to invite friends, instead they can just come along!

Thanks,
The Jolt Rally Team.

To Unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.

Back
Top Bottom