For those of you who attended last year's SW Meet..

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Siliconslave said:
nar, this was in the middle of exeter moors

lol no wonder you got lost :p

Some fantastic roads on Dartmoor without the 40 limit, pity I only ever seem to drive them in a van from work :(

So when's the next meet down here? :)

Man of Honour
Ev0 said:
lol no wonder you got lost :p

yup, was a miricle i ended up at the pub atall, think i did about twice the distance over the rest of the group, although from the sounds of it i had a better drive than everyone else nailing it round the windy roads on my own instead of in a huge slow moving convoy :D

Soldato
L0rdMike said:
The first two cars in the convoy were moving pretty quick, it was everyome after me and Ev0 that was slow. ;)

oi.

After the carpark stop, I was right with you pair, but my mate matt pointed out that goijira had slowed right down to let the guy who had just past his test keep up... we came to a fork in the road and I slowed off whilst you guys hooned off....

...the diesel focus will reign again...

Man of Honour
just to clarify, and cause i'm bored i've done a little map of what i did. My first mistake was taking only a small map, the second was not really know where i was going and possible the most faital was going to get petrol after everyone left the services :o

resulting in a trip that looked kinda like this: http://siliconslave.co.uk/images/ocuk/route.jpg :o :o

(nb the blues the right route and the reds mine :D)

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Siliconslave said:
just to clarify, and cause i'm bored i've done a little map of what i did. My first mistake was taking only a small map, the second was not really know where i was going and possible the most faital was going to get petrol after everyone left the services :o

resulting in a trip that looked kinda like this: http://siliconslave.co.uk/images/ocuk/route.jpg

(nb the blues the right route and the reds mine :D)

lol so you basically drove to my house in Paignton :p

lol I pulled over and sat at the side of the road for at least a minute to let everyone catch up just before the car park stop off, the jeep was behind me at that point :)

I'm a bad child murderer :(

Associate
Screw the job, what about our DISCOUNT!
pretty shelfish to be honest ;)
(Honestly sorry about the job mate!)

May is not a good month for me, as we have a new Baby boy due at the start of May. June I have an Op on my Knee, so driving will be out for a few weeks...
Make it July and there is far more chance of me coming, perhaps in the cobra this time!

Caporegime
agw_01 said:
Jesus mate! What happened? :eek:
If im right (and I hope I am, for westy's financial sake!), his hours were being cut back from the job he was in, and there was prospect of moving to a more prominent and fitting role in a hotel, but that would have involved re-locating, and moving.

I hope he has got the new job as it sounded pretty cool :)

If not, then I appologise for providing the forum with duff information, and am sorry for westy's loss :(

Associate
Sorry to hear about that westy.

About the dates, I'm the same as Fakesnake here...July would be best for me too (got exams upto June 22nd). Guess we'll get dates sorted closer to the time though.. :)

Back
Top Bottom