Ford Audio help

Soldato
I bought a second hand 2012 KA recently and it didn't come with instructions for the Ford Audio system. We have a 2011 Fiesta but the buttons are completely different and I think it's a slightly different software too.

I can't find the button to hang up my phone when using hands free, does anyone know what it would be?

There is an option for Message Reader in the menu but it doesn't seem to be working with my Wildfire despite my phone book and last calls list working fine. Is this an issue with the phone? Does anyone know if there's something I need to do that I've missed?

Soldato
Your best bet is getting a new book from ebay/ford. Can't believe it's a 2012 car and the radio book has been lost already! Does that mean you don't have the radio pin either?

Soldato
OP
It was a demo model so I had assumed that it was delivered with the bare minimum as the garage didn't even have a spare key. I have the car manual but it doesn't have anything about the upgraded stereo in the zetec. I hadn't considered the radio PIN but unless it's in the manual I don't have it.

Soldato
If you bought it from a main dealer I would go straight back for a manual and spare key. Whether it is a demo car or not it should still come complete given the car is less than 12 months old.

Back
Top Bottom