Forum Etiquette

Soldato
OP
email a don if you want answers tbh.

I do when I get banned/thread deleted etc, get a quick response rather than making a "whaaa my thread got deleted" thread.

but for a deleted thread how would a user know, and also it would stop those 'whaaaaa my thread got deleted' posts?

Caporegime
but for a deleted thread how would a user know, and also it would stop those 'whaaaaa my thread got deleted' posts?

a user know what?:confused:

You notice your thread has been deleted go to either the faq or that big GD information sticky and email a don.

Wait for a while and you'll get an email telling you why it was deleted.

Apply a little bit of common sense and you get results.

Commissario

There's contact details in the FAQ, I'm sure if you contacted someone they could provide you with answers.

I think Tefal and Gilly have summed this up blankly enough for everyone.

Permabanned
Yes i would like threads to have a a full explanation when a thread is closed and if possible diagrams and a chart.

Soldato
You're doing it wrong :p

2rqzwd3.jpg

Pic related :p :p :p

Man of Honour
I think the mod team have enough to do and the current system is fine. It’s fairly obvious why a thread is locked and sometimes why it’s been deleted. If you are really that concerned about why your thread then email them, it’s that simple.

Soldato
OP
Well ok then if the sheer number of threads are being deleted per day is high then fair enough the dons cannot be expected to write out to every single one, but atleast as RKO posted regarding a simple explaination for closed threads by the closing don would help a lot of users understand better I believe.

Soldato
I had a post deleted the other day where I used the P word for a ladies lady parts, and I was actually happy, because I've noticed a general trend downwards in the moderation of this type of thing recently, the whole 'family forum' feel simply doesn't exist as it once did.

Back
Top Bottom