Forum Etiquette

Godfather
Godfather
As a general rule of thumb, i generally stick to these:
  • Dont swear (or evens 'hide' swear words).
  • Dont argue with a moderator: Because if they are having a bad day, they can get vindictive at times.
  • Dont discuss/post items that are from shops that are direct competitors with OCUKs main product lines.
  • Dont insult another user, or even imply it.
  • Take it all in jest and not personally.
Ive followed that for the past few years and havnt really had cause for concern, nor posts/threads closed/deleted.
Very good advice :)

Soldato
  • Dont argue with a moderator: Because if they are having a bad day, they can get vindictive at times.
  • Dont discuss/post items that are from shops that are direct competitors with OCUKs main product lines.
Ive followed that for the past few years and havnt really had cause for concern, nor posts/threads closed/deleted.

Ona regular day every single rule on here is hammered into the dust in every thread in GD :p

Good idea to keep you away from the ban hammer though, its caught me a few times :D

Caporegime
Motivational, heroic type speech. Or something.
I think as with most things, just being sensible, polite, and treating each other with a bit of respect is pretty much all that needs to happen :). And for the most part, that is what happens.

In fact, I don't remember the last major fall out on here.

Don

That's good advice for life in general imo :p, maybe not so much the competitors line, but that would prevent boring conversation :D

Soldato
i post crap all over the place I've been suspended several times apparently though I haven't noticed nor do I really follow up on my previous posts so therefore I don't really care too much about what OCUK does it's just a place to hang and chat.

Back
Top Bottom