Forza Motorsport 7

Soldato
Just completed the Nismo challenge after five attempts, was it me or is it hard to do?

Still loving this but wish they would hurry up with the auction site as bought a couple of doubles by mistake and need to flog them.

Associate
I'm still enjoying the game, but our group currently trying to beat each other's times.

We only race with e class stuff

Soldato
As per last Forza I got bored of this one really quickly, not sure what it is as I used to love the Forza games but this one just hasn't kept my attention.

I guess having Project Cars 2 at the times didn't help as that is better imo, and now that I have GT Sport I can't imagine I'll play Forza again until I get the XboneX.

Soldato
As per last Forza I got bored of this one really quickly, not sure what it is as I used to love the Forza games but this one just hasn't kept my attention.

I guess having Project Cars 2 at the times didn't help as that is better imo, and now that I have GT Sport I can't imagine I'll play Forza again until I get the XboneX.
but at the rate GT Sports servers keep going down you may well find yourself playing it even more :p

Associate

I know what you mean, Forza has always been crack for me... This one is just not doing it...

Both this and destiny 2 have been a bit of an anticlimax for me.

Soldato
Completed the Spa '100' endurance race last night on very long for the achievement. 69 laps in just under 2 hours 50 :) I think it's ridiculous you can't use Mod's on that race, seeing as I've saved my VIP 100% Mods for this race especially... DOn't really understand why it actually matters where we use them..

Anywho, first stint of 22 laps, tyres were totally shot, 96% wear so I took it easier on the fronts for the second stint and lift and coasting towards the end of the straights for fuel. As a result I managed 25 laps and tyres were around 65% worn at the end of the stint. Last stint was therefore only 22 laps long so went in the middle between pace and tyre/fuel management. Won by around 10,000 feet although AI did make an extra pit-stop over me around lap 65-67. This was UNbeatable AI and winnings were 240,000 credits, multiplied by 3 for AI Difficulty and normal VIP bonus gave me 720,000 :)

Soldato
Any tips on assists to use or not.

I have them all off apart from TC on, I also have steering on normal, just can't get on with steering set to simulation. What assists do guys use with a pad?

Soldato
Well sorry for not checking them the day before..

Have some dots as well..
Hah I just replied quickly! Just to have a look in case anyone is looking.

Shame I haven't bought a one X yet, but to be fair from the 10mins of demo I played it didn't look a massive jump over forza 5 which I enjoyed (very static crowds etc). I played like a peasant with break assist tho :o. Will fix that this time.

Good to hear on the pay wall, if it's similar to forza 5 it'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom