Forza Motorsport 7

Soldato
Returned to his after a break, spent pretty much all day Sunday online and can honestly say I'm finding the A class hoppers surprising clean and well behaved.
Everything just feels more race focused and cleaner, the game now has a more serious feel to it than it did the last time I played it, no one playing battering rams with SUVs anymore!

I'm Really enjoying the direction this title is going tbh
good job Turn 10

Man of Honour
I saw today this is going EOL in September, meaning removed from Game Pass.: https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/forza-motorsport-7-end-of-life

I have it on GP but barely played yet, part of the massive backlog. The article memtions "XboxGamePass
drivers who purchased DLC, you’ll receive a token for Forza Motorsport 7!"

It's not 100% clear to me if you need to have already purchased DLC prior to this announcement - i.e. if I buy DLC now, does that make me eligible or not? And what's the best way to approach this, I want to keep the game, what is the best value DLC to buy? Note I'm not interested in online play, the main thing that would appeal to me is any additional tracks

I guess probably you have to have already bought the DLC before now... otherwise nobody would buy the game for £7.49, they would just buy a DLC car for £2 or whatever.

Caporegime
I got the message too. Having purchased the game at launch I bought one of the premium versions with DLC included. Yet Microsoft still sent me a code. I guess at least now I will not need to use the disc when I want to play it.

Still not very good as you are essentially killing a flagship game community. Most seem to think it is to do with licencing issues.

Man of Honour
Yeah licensing. A bit naff though given a sequel hasn't come out yet. I've got physical copies of FM5 and FM6, so I assume they'll continue to work.

As great as Game Pass is the fact games get removed from it grates a bit, as it means I don't know the right order to play stuff in. I missed out on Red Dead Redemption 2 because I didn't realise it was leaving GP.

Soldato
I got the message too. Having purchased the game at launch I bought one of the premium versions with DLC included. Yet Microsoft still sent me a code. I guess at least now I will not need to use the disc when I want to play it.

Still not very good as you are essentially killing a flagship game community. Most seem to think it is to do with licencing issues.
That's weird, I've got the disc Ultimate version too, but not recieved a code.

It's really bad It's going EOL without the sequel even announced. I was just getting back into this, dead convienient no longer needing the disc, looks like that won't be the case anymore.

Still really looking forward to 8 now. So glad they didn't rush it for the console release like the pigs ear that was 5.

Caporegime
That's weird, I've got the disc Ultimate version too, but not recieved a code.

It's really bad It's going EOL without the sequel even announced. I was just getting back into this, dead convienient no longer needing the disc, looks like that won't be the case anymore.

Still really looking forward to 8 now. So glad they didn't rush it for the console release like the pigs ear that was 5.

Forza 2 and 4 are still the best ones to date. The last 3 have been pretty lack luster or at least I am getting stale from it.

Soldato
I think the tyre grip model and graphics were the best in FM7, but i also think FM2 & FM4 were the best in the series so far.

I just hope online lobbies & league racing in the new Forza Motorsport all have the race regulations Turn 10 trialed in FM7 when it gets released.

I think the car licences in the motorsport games expire after 4 years, so they all go EOL.

Back
Top Bottom