• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FPS problems with my XFX 5970BE

Associate
OP
Yeah, but here comes the good news. Just checked my email and OC advised that my replacement card has arrived and will be shipped. Yahoo. Ghostlupus is back in business soon :) Will post performance this w/e. cheers

Associate
Yeah, but here comes the good news. Just checked my email and OC advised that my replacement card has arrived and will be shipped. Yahoo. Ghostlupus is back in business soon :) Will post performance this w/e. cheers

Good to hear your replacement arrived Ghostlupus. Could you let us know if the GPUz screen was different and if your performances have improved? Was the Release Date still 18th November 2008?

I have a new 5970 BE on the way tomorrow and want to see improvements over my current 4870s. Would hate to see any myself with these performance bugs too. Also, were you told what the issue could have been? Would be interesting to know because you have a very good system.

Back
Top Bottom