Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Commissario
Just looked at the requirements and I forgot about posting things on this forums, just been browsing for the past year, looks like im gonna go a lil spree over the next month now xD

Hope you enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling of your post count being reset :D

If you spamalot the mods may resetalot.

Huh, well I did just post/sub(?) to some threads that I want to keep track of, instead bookmarking them. I guess my fate is up to the mods. Also I guess I'm taking a risk just posting this comment too :p

There's an option on every thread to watch it so you don't need to post to subscribe.

It looks as though you made about thirty posts after this so I've been kind and only reduced your post count by twenty five.

Associate
There's an option on every thread to watch it so you don't need to post to subscribe.

It looks as though you made about thirty posts after this so I've been kind and only reduced your post count by twenty five.
Ayt that makes sense, does that mean that my posts are deleted then? Because I didn't necro any threads and genuinely did want to contribute to all of the threads

Permabanned
slightly annoying for me since I signed up here when I build my first computer as a student and registered with my student email. I was active up until I graduated around 10 years ago. Naturally I used my student email that I no longer have and forgotten my password, hence the new account. Oh well, I like the idea though, encouraging forum activity is never a bad thing

Associate
slightly annoying for me since I signed up here when I build my first computer as a student and registered with my student email. I was active up until I graduated around 10 years ago. Naturally I used my student email that I no longer have and forgotten my password, hence the new account. Oh well, I like the idea though, encouraging forum activity is never a bad thing
Damn that sucks, I guess I'll see around you around on random thread one day then :p

Commissario
Tell me what your account name and the associated email address is and I'll see what I can do. Don't post in here, obviously, either send me a PM or Trust message.

Caporegime
Just ordered an SSD and changed delivery address to my friend to whom it’s going yet I’ve been charged for delivery!??! :/

Edit: Raised a web note about this, assuming I’d made a mistake tbh, within the hour I had a reply and refund for the postage processed!

Excellent service as ever from OC/UK. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Just ordered an SSD and changed delivery address to my friend to whom it’s going yet I’ve been charged for delivery!??! :/

Edit: Raised a web note about this, assuming I’d made a mistake tbh, within the hour I had a reply and refund for the postage processed!

Excellent service as ever from OC/UK. :)
Sweet, I was looking into doing an upgrade with parts here. At least its reinsuring that the customer support is active at this time of the month

Associate
Wow - I slipped an order in yesterday for a new SSD in literally 2-3 mins before the 5pm cut-off for next day delivery, and DPD just delivered it :cool: Great service from both OcUK and DPD!

Associate
There are so many good deals on ocuk but many times I buy elsewhere becasue of the dc. If you buy a big expensive item it is totally worth it as ocuk has great customer service and there is always somebody there to help you even with little issues. But like today I saw half price mouse mat only 7.99 and delivery 8.70. It's sad cause there are so many cool deals that I won't be able to enjoy :(

Man of Honour
There are so many good deals on ocuk but many times I buy elsewhere becasue of the dc. If you buy a big expensive item it is totally worth it as ocuk has great customer service and there is always somebody there to help you even with little issues. But like today I saw half price mouse mat only 7.99 and delivery 8.70. It's sad cause there are so many cool deals that I won't be able to enjoy :(
It doesn't take long to qualify for free delivery, get stuck in on the forum and it'll soon be available :)

No spam mind you :p

Associate
Yeah I look forward to that day as I like to support quality retailers especially when they have great deals. I hate giving my money to multinational corporations that send you questionable quality goods with little to no customer service and you end up keeping an item you don't like because it's too expensive or complicated to return. Atleast with ocuk you can actually ask someone and see the reviews and you know it's of good quality.

Back
Top Bottom