Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
Still very grateful for the free delivery and like supporting OCUK when I can! Ordered a few bits this past month and considering the COVID situation it's all arrived very promptly. Just waiting on my X570 MSI Tomahawk hopefully this week! Keep up the good work guys!

Caporegime
You don't, northern ireland isn't part of the UK apparently. Royal Mail think we are, but nobody else.

Royal mail are required by law to provide a Universal Postal Service to all parts of the United Kingdom.

Private companies can differentiate their service by, for example, charging more to deliver to Northern Ireland. OcUK presumably don't include free delivery to Northern Ireland because the cost is prohibitive.

Soldato
Royal mail are required by law to provide a Universal Postal Service to all parts of the United Kingdom.

Private companies can differentiate their service by, for example, charging more to deliver to Northern Ireland. OcUK presumably don't include free delivery to Northern Ireland because the cost is prohibitive.
Doesnt seem to apply to MANY other online companies though.
Besides having to pay a high price, I would preferr Special Delivery, at least they deliver on weekends.

Soldato
can any staff clarify the criteria for free dpd shipping?

ordered 2x fans @ £30 last week - free dpd
cpu cooler currently in my basket @ £38 - no free dpd

Associate
i was trying for silver kill coil, shoggy sandwich and some concentrate, and none of those got me free shipping (or royal mail) , even removing the concentrate...
its odd, always been fine for me before.

Caporegime
i was trying for silver kill coil, shoggy sandwich and some concentrate, and none of those got me free shipping (or royal mail) , even removing the concentrate...
its odd, always been fine for me before.

Does the free shipping appear with different items?

Link the items you had in your basket and I'll see if free shipping is there for me.

Soldato
My free shipping option seems to have gone, i'm only getting DPD next day for £8.70 as the cheapest option. I placed an order about a week ago that was only £5 or so i got free delivery with that so i dont know what the problem is.

Back
Top Bottom