Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Associate
I have linked my account to this forum and I still don't get free delivery. As I liked my account it said not qualified beside the free delivery. Is there something else that I have to do?

Caporegime
I have linked my account to this forum and I still don't get free delivery. As I liked my account it said not qualified beside the free delivery. Is there something else that I have to do?

You don't get free shipping just for joining up, you have to contribute to the forum.

This offer applies to
  • OcUK Forums members who have 250 or more posts and have been registered for over 90 days, or
  • OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts

Associate
ahh dam :( Don't suppose does anyone know of a live voucher code for free shipping? Seems a bit steep to be charging delivery when someone is spending close to £400 on a chair.

Associate
Sorry to probably go over what's been covered before but 160 pages going back 12 years is a bit much to read.
Recently hit 100 posts and been a member 12 months+. Linked forum to OCUK account and added 3 items to basket but getting quoted £8 odd for postage.
I do live in N.Ire, but just wanted to get any info I can on this?
Cheers

Update: I added 2 fans to basket and no shipping charge, but then added a CPU cooler and £8.70 was added.
Is there some rules I'm missing on what qualifies for free delivery and what doesn't?
I don't want to order just the fans in case there is something I can do to get the whole order with free shipping.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Sorry to probably go over what's been covered before but 160 pages going back 12 years is a bit much to read.
Recently hit 100 posts and been a member 12 months+. Linked forum to OCUK account and added 3 items to basket but getting quoted £8 odd for postage.
I do live in N.Ire, but just wanted to get any info I can on this?
Cheers

Update: I added 2 fans to basket and no shipping charge, but then added a CPU cooler and £8.70 was added.
Is there some rules I'm missing on what qualifies for free delivery and what doesn't?
I don't want to order just the fans in case there is something I can do to get the whole order with free shipping.

I think you get free shipping if your order is small/low value enough for Royal Mail. When your order gets into DPD territory it's no longer free as DPD class Northern Ireland as offshore.

You could try just putting the CPU cooler in your basket and see if it qualifies for free shipping by itself.

Back
Top Bottom