Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Caporegime
What is the position with the above (as nothing has been definitely stated in this thread), is it still 50% or has it gone back to full price?

N.Ireland people still getting 50% off postage?

Why does it exclude the Highlands and Islands?

Those destinations cost us more with DHL.

However, this still doesn't say whether it is 50% off for you really....

However someone did state this earlier:

Nah, just checked with a recent order, still seems to be approx the same price as it was with the 50% Citylink offer. :)

So it would be best to get an official word off of spie or someone.

Soldato
....So it would be best to get an official word off of spie or someone.

I did read the complete thread, and saw the different comments you have mentioned, however, they are only people's comments, and OcUK's position has not been officially stated here by Spie or anybody else, hence why I asked for the definite position to be stated and made clear.

Associate
This is great news - I'm not a huge poster, and it'll be nice to be able to use OCUK a lot more now :)

Just tried to link my forums account + shop account together but it refused saying I need 250 posts :(

Associate
thanks for this offer
won't work for me though , still says -

This user does not qualiy ( think that's supposed to be qualify ? ) for discount (you require 250 posts and 90 days membership)

Associate
Hi just a query..

I've got.. "OcUK Forums members who have been registered for over 12 months and made at least 100 posts"

But i still dont qualify for free shipping, do i need to get activated or something ?

Cheers

Associate
have you entered your forum details in the "You and your account" section on the shop? i just done that and it worked straight away

Associate
I get the error "This user does not qualiy for discount (you require 250 posts and 90 days membership)" still :(

Back
Top Bottom