Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Associate
well I just bought a few hundread quids worth of stuff that I wouldn't have if free shipping wasn't an option, so this obviously works both ways :)

No complaints from me though,
TM

Associate
You can't please everyone sadly :)

No but you can help. Make the offer the same for everyone. In other words free shipping for everyone or no one.

Now i just wonder if Spie read this and withdrew the free shipping, how long it would take for a post to start with members 'giving off' because it was withdrawn due to not being applicable to all members;)

Personally i'm only viewing an opinion. At least its give me and the others who are not getting the free shipping, a chance to look around for the cheapest deal:D

Caporegime
That's fair enough, never disputed it wasen't a valid opinion.

And if they did revoke it...then so what? It was given to people for free anyway, so they have no rite to complain if that was to happen.

Associate
Brilliant offer, though I spent £1000s with OcUK already, purchasing since 2004, I still haven't posted more than 1000 posts on this forum. I only use the forum for answers to quick questions and read up other people's experiences on certain products

Last edited:
Soldato
The change to DHL / removal of discount to NI is really hurting me here.

Delivery cost from OcUK is now a major factor in me ordering from other places.

I wish there was a Royal Mail option for NI, which counts as UK and isn't normally more expensive, except with couriers.

Associate
blast - miss this by loads!

well I try to post as much as I can but I am just a wee too old to be up to date with this stuff - so althought I've been a member for years I just dont post regulary enough to get the benefit!
:(

Caporegime
well I try to post as much as I can but I am just a wee too old to be up to date with this stuff - so althought I've been a member for years I just dont post regulary enough to get the benefit!
:(

General discussion is your friend....well....it will be the death of you actually if you partake in the discussion on there.

Associate
well, i only live 30 mins bus travel away from oc so it doesnt really bother me unless i'm on sick and i can't get out of the house, but to be honest, i would'nt touch dhl with a barge pole, oh and by the way if you don't know already, when the courier arrives with you're stuff and asks for a signature, always mark unchecked because otherwise you won't be able to make a claim from dhl for the item if it is damaged when you do get a chance to check it.

Soldato
Awaiting my first DHL delivery from here at the minute.
What does the below mean from the DHL website:

'HSD Out for Delivery awaiting IOD'

Must have ordered 100 things to be delivery by City Link in the past all delivered by 10am, never once missed a beat.

If this has gone to a 'subbie', I doubt I'll be using OcUK again tbh.

Soldato
I've taken advantage of this twice now (I wasn't even aware of the old scheme) so I should say thanks.

Could I suggest that you look into a way to have the tracking link kept on the OcUK website, so when we go to "My Account" we can click to it?

Other than that it genuinely is a good deal, especially for small orders where delivery is significant.

Back
Top Bottom