Free XML editor / viewer?

Associate
I've made a simple online survey in ASP, that stores the results in an XML file. Although I can view the results online in an html table using XSL, life would be easier with a proper program. Can anybody recommend a free XML editor / viewer; preferably one that would allow me to edit and delete entries from an XML file stored on the web site's server?

Cheers!

Associate
Yep I recommend the home edition of XML Spy as well, great program for checking your XML is well-formed and valid. It will ask you if you would like to try the Pro version each time you open which is slightly annoying but otherwise the home edition is great!

Soldato
eStu said:
Yep I recommend the home edition of XML Spy as well, great program for checking your XML is well-formed and valid. It will ask you if you would like to try the Pro version each time you open which is slightly annoying but otherwise the home edition is great!

that is of courese well formed and valid acording to XML Spy which isn't alw3ays well formed and valid according to the w3c's current XML Schema recomendation. ;)

you've all been warned

HT

Back
Top Bottom