French Open 2021

Caporegime
OP
Gutted for Nadal, didn't think he would go down in 4 but also didn't think he was capable of beating Djokovic in 5. Astonishing level of tennis for the first 3 sets but Nadal looked a beaten man in the final set.

Tsitsipas took Djokovic to 5 sets last year but this match needed to go an hour or two longer for me to give him a chance.

Edit: I'm sure I heard the same guy that was shouting for most of the match shouting during that interview. Should've thrown him off the roof.

Last edited:
Soldato
Gutted for Nadal, didn't think he would go down in 4 but also didn't think he was capable of beating Djokovic in 5. Astonishing level of tennis for the first 3 sets but Nadal looked a beaten man in the final set.

Tsitsipas took Djokovic to 5 sets last year but this match needed to go an hour or two longer for me to give him a chance.

Edit: I'm sure I heard the same guy that was shouting for most of the match shouting during that interview. Should've thrown him off the roof.

the hours make no real difference because of how slow these two play.

Only thing preventing Novax is injury, I’ll be majorly shocked if Stef puts up any sort of fights, he can’t be having a break in a couple of sets like he did earlier today.

Soldato
Damn it! I switched back to football when I read your post above your last, you made it sound like Djokovic held for 7-5.

Sorry, I gave up on him.

one thing that does irritate me is no hawk eye at the French, I seem to recall it a call that was out being awarded as in. We have the technology get it in there.

2-0, think I make him a slight favourite now. Whoever wins this set will win it for me.

Back
Top Bottom