Friend involved in driving accident - advice on what is going to happen now.

Soldato
I'd be concerned your insurance company pays out to all the cars she damaged and then comes after you (as the policy holder) for the money.

Alternatively your insurance company doesn't do anything, the insurance of the various cars she damaged pay out and sue her.

Either way I think one of you has a big nasty bill on it's way.

Man of Honour
This is absurd. Do not take the advice from people on this forum when it comes to giving a statement or not giving a statement.

Go. Get. Your. Solicitor.

Absolutely...

I'm pretty sure he could "no comment" if asked for a statement and the police would be unable to take it further without other evidence - it definitely wouldn't be classed as perverting the course of justice - however theres a lot more things to take into account down the line where making a statement one way or the other or refusing to make a statement could have a big impact and no one on these forums even if qualified to give an answer has the full facts to work from.

Soldato
This is absurd. Do not take the advice from people on this forum when it comes to giving a statement or not giving a statement.

Go. Get. Your. Solicitor.

It sucks though eh? Let's get professional advice on how I can make this look like none of my fault, or at most not much of my fault.

While you're at it, cleverly word what happened instead of exactly what happened!

Back
Top Bottom