FS9 - For flight simmers

Soldato
One of the best tweaks I did was make sure to set fps to unlimited - that made a massive difference for me! I had it limited to around 60 before that.

Associate
The demo video on youtube is simple gorgeous :) I'm still struggling to fly the GA planes, no chance getting my head around something as complicated as a Concorde :)

Associate
Its a lovely bird
2010-3-22_0-12-44-822.jpg

Associate
Gog is correct, that is the forthcoming Isles of Scilly by Earth Simulations. It is their 2nd scenery addon after their superb Alderney release. The scenery should, hopefully, be release coming weekend. The developer asked me if I could help review the final beta and take some screenshots of it, which I am in the process of doing. IMO, this looks like the most amazing scenery yet released for FSX, even surpassing Alderney. The level of detail, animation, watermasks and photo realism is truely stunning. Will have some more detailed screenshots coming out over the next few weeks.

And as for that bird landing on that wee runway, I did manage it but it ended up in a *splosh* each time before I could come to a standstill :).

Soldato
Sorry to resurrect the thread - how close can you zoom into the scenery of the Isles of Scilly? Do they use google maps for their satellite imagery?

Back
Top Bottom