Fuji X Series

Associate
Love my X100F and the 100v has some nice improvements not that it would make any difference to me. Defo recommend the 100 series a thing of beauty.

olv

olv

Soldato
I just spotted that the 27mm pancake is currently £201 at Amazon which seems cheap for new, non import stock, for anyone looking for one. I wouldn't take it over the 23 or 35 f2 and f1.4 but for the times you want to make your camera totally pocketable it's brilliant and image quality wise it's great.

Associate
I just spotted that the 27mm pancake is currently £201 at Amazon which seems cheap for new, non import stock, for anyone looking for one. I wouldn't take it over the 23 or 35 f2 and f1.4 but for the times you want to make your camera totally pocketable it's brilliant and image quality wise it's great.

I always seem to miss these deals. Only place that has it cheaper that I can find it einfinity - which its ridiculously cheap even for grey - but stock goes almost instantly when they get them in.

I'd really like the 27mm pancake to pair with my X-E3.

olv

olv

Soldato
I always seem to miss these deals. Only place that has it cheaper that I can find it einfinity - which its ridiculously cheap even for grey - but stock goes almost instantly when they get them in.

I'd really like the 27mm pancake to pair with my X-E3.

It’s worth having at sub £200 but doesn’t feel anything like a £300 lens.

QfKIrBK.jpg

kCKixjz.jpg

aBzmYJT.jpg

Associate
The 27mm pancake came back into stock for a short time on e-infin for dirt cheap (£149) so have ordered. Hoping it'll turn up at some point next week. Will pair very nicely with my X-E3 as you've shown above @olv
I was going to order a sony 200-600 with ******* but due to limited flights they said it was highly unlikely to ship this week.

Associate
Fingers crossed for him. I stick to pana if I'm importing, much better warranty for not much more outlay but they said there is very limited planes leaving HK at the minute.

Associate
Soldato
Just FYI. Grey market.

X100v on sale e-infinity £989. However the warranty is 1 year and you have to send back abroad for issues.

Even better at panmoz for £1050 with 3yr warranty and they use local uk repair shops if required. They will only have black version initially. I'll order once they've got the silver one (I emailed them).

Back
Top Bottom