fujitsu semens Amilo 2727

Permabanned
hello all i need a Wlan driver for the Fujitsu semens Amilo 2727 i cannot find one anywhere, i would really appriciate if someone could find me one and give the link in PM :) Mutch love. Camoe

Soldato
I have them mate, in addition to the ethernet driver, the launch manager, audio driver etc etc. I backed them up when I formatted my sister's 2727 and put Win7 on there.

Which OS are you using? I'm moving the RAR containing all the drivers to the public side of my server now, I'll link you shortly. You'll need to install the launch manager (if you haven't already) and then copy the wifi VBS script into the Startup folder for your Windows user. If you don't do that, the wifi won't function; there's no hardware switch it's all done via software.

EDIT: Right click me, then Save As...

When you've installed the wifi driver and the launch manager, you'll need to edit the VBS before placing it in your startup folder. Right click it, select 'Edit' and make sure the path to the launch manager utility's exe is the same as on your machine. I mention this because iirc my sister's machine was x64 and as such the utility path was "C:\Program Files (x86)\Fujitsu\Launch Manager.exe" or whatever (i.e. you may need to take out the (x86) reference if you're on 32 bit). Please let me know when you have the drivers safely downloaded so I can delete them from my public directory. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom