Full builds without GPU?

Associate
I been considering for while to get a (mostly) new build, computer I have is rather old, but with a realtively newer GPU (Red Devil 5700XT).

With that in mind I do feel it be nice if they was a option in the custom builds pc to not ship with GPU, as in my case swapping in the 5700XT to newer rig would be more than enough, and old 580 can go back into my old pc.

Would be especially usefull in current enviroment where GPU are hard to get and at inflated prices

Soldato
You maybe able to give them a ring and see if they can sort something out for you, failing that you could always sell the Gpu that comes in the build or keep it and sell 5700XT.

Man of Honour
I'm pretty sure they'd do this for you, if you call them, but the graphics cards are actually the main attraction right now cos it's the only way to get them at a reasonable price :p

Associate
OP
Could you build it yourself ?

Overclockers will cutom build as mentioned above whats your budget excluding labour which i guess would be £150 approx.

I can build myself, tho I prefer professional built and tested rigs for foudations.

My current rig is still good, but the Ryzen 1600X is surely bottlenecking the GPU, not enough to be a big issue at 1440p, but they certain room to improve overall balance of the rig, and prep for whatever GPU comes in the future

Man of Honour
I can build myself, tho I prefer professional built and tested rigs for foudations.

My current rig is still good, but the Ryzen 1600X is surely bottlenecking the GPU, not enough to be a big issue at 1440p, but they certain room to improve overall balance of the rig, and prep for whatever GPU comes in the future
What motherboard do you have you may be able to drop in a new cpu.

Could go cpu and motheboard upgrade or put a list of parts together and get Overclockers to build.

Associate
OP
What motherboard do you have you may be able to drop in a new cpu.

Could go cpu and motheboard upgrade or put a list of parts together and get Overclockers to build.

B350, would need flashing to support higher end CPU, but I prefer a higher end board and proper watercool setup, and Watercooling is only part I not comfortable doing myself, hence the desire for a GPU-less pre-build.

Man of Honour
B350, would need flashing to support higher end CPU, but I prefer a higher end board and proper watercool setup, and Watercooling is only part I not comfortable doing myself, hence the desire for a GPU-less pre-build.
If your only watercooling the cpu then an aio watercooler could be an option.

Which build are you looking at ?

Associate
OP
If your only watercooling the cpu then an aio watercooler could be an option.

Which build are you looking at ?

None specifically at the moment, just getting feel for market.

Moving house soon, and have better idea on budget after that, then I be looking proper.

My current rig is AiO, but was budget rush build after prev rig finally died, and I much rather go back to proper watercooled system.

Man of Honour
None specifically at the moment, just getting feel for market.

Moving house soon, and have better idea on budget after that, then I be looking proper.

My current rig is AiO, but was budget rush build after prev rig finally died, and I much rather go back to proper watercooled system.
Ddr5 is coming so that mite be an option when you ready to purchase.

Associate
Lots of these about at the moment where people are buying for the gpu and selling the rest.
You could always include the GPU but sell that part and keep the rest.

Back
Top Bottom