Full car vinyl wrap

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Durzel said:
Mine too :)

I was hoping I would get the benefit of the doubt on this given my R34 was completely tat-free (I think? :)). I'm still thinking about the all-white version though, for that JDM look - assuming it does look decent.

Your R34 was utterly beautifull.

Yeah, the all white JDM cars look fantastic :cool:

Oh, and LOL @ that pic Fox :D

Permabanned
splitz said:
Can someone explain the image for me pls thnx

It's an image taken from sniffpetrol.com (it's quite old too, I think...Possibly from the last time there was an abundance of those flags - 2004? :/) - a quality parody of motoring journalism and the motor industry in general.

It is a comment on the fact that the kind of people who stick flags on their cars are, in general, the kind of neanderthalic, homophobic, casually racist, ignorant ***** onanists who read The Sun.

*n

Soldato
I saw a Pug 206 tonight... red with white viper stripes!

It looked wrong, and so does that Civic.

Sure it'll turn heads... but not in a good way :)

Sam

Sam

Soldato
penski said:
It's an image taken from sniffpetrol.com (it's quite old too, I think...Possibly from the last time there was an abundance of those flags - 2004? :/) - a quality parody of motoring journalism and the motor industry in general.

It is a comment on the fact that the kind of people who stick flags on their cars are, in general, the kind of neanderthalic, homophobic, casually racist, ignorant ***** onanists who read The Sun.

*n

Couldent be more spot on there penski :)

Associate
Where did you get the quote from? I'm actually really interested in getting this done on my Grand Cherokee to protect the paintwork while I'm greenlaning.

Oh and bTW, don't you find it really sad that anyone in this country now wanting to be a bit patriotic and fly the flay is imediatly branded a racist/idiot/bigot/whatever. No wonder we have no pride in this country when we can't even fly our own flag.

Caporegime
Rikk said:
Oh and bTW, don't you find it really sad that anyone in this country now wanting to be a bit patriotic and fly the flay is imediatly branded a racist/idiot/bigot/whatever. No wonder we have no pride in this country when we can't even fly our own flag.

No, I find it pathetic that these idiots only want to be patriotic when there is an international football game. If you want to be patriotic, fine, but do it for the love of your country, not the love of a retarded sport.

Suspended
[TW]Fox said:
AdFlags.jpg

Source? :mad:

:D

axe

axe

Suspended
paradigm said:
No, I find it pathetic that these idiots only want to be patriotic when there is an international football game. If you want to be patriotic, fine, but do it for the love of your country, not the love of a retarded sport.

:mad:

GeX

GeX

Soldato
Rikk said:
Where did you get the quote from? I'm actually really interested in getting this done on my Grand Cherokee to protect the paintwork while I'm greenlaning.

I'm not sure where he got his quote from, but if you email [email protected] he should be able to sort you out with what you want at a good price.

Man of Honour
Rikk said:

It's an unfortunate side effect that the fact 80% of the people who cover their cars in 500 flags are ***** Cavalier SRi driving Sun readers with no shirt on means that those genuinelly patriotic people who wish to fly a flag get tarred with the same brush.

Your average ****** idea of being patriotic is getting ridiculously drunk and breaking things whilst shouting ENG-ER-LAND and whining about immigrants.

Back
Top Bottom