Full car vinyl wrap

Soldato
OP
Rikk said:
Where did you get the quote from? I'm actually really interested in getting this done on my Grand Cherokee to protect the paintwork while I'm greenlaning.

Oh and bTW, don't you find it really sad that anyone in this country now wanting to be a bit patriotic and fly the flay is imediatly branded a racist/idiot/bigot/whatever. No wonder we have no pride in this country when we can't even fly our own flag.
Sorry for delay in replying.

I got my quote from www.totally-dynamic.co.uk

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
It's an unfortunate side effect that the fact 80% of the people who cover their cars in 500 flags are ***** Cavalier SRi driving Sun readers with no shirt on means that those genuinelly patriotic people who wish to fly a flag get tarred with the same brush.

Your average ****** idea of being patriotic is getting ridiculously drunk and breaking things whilst shouting ENG-ER-LAND and whining about immigrants.

This isnt the problem. The problem is that this as somehow become a symbol of racism, and now the chavs are taking advantage of that. How the hell does a national flag ever become a symbol of racism?

Soldato
penski said:
It's an image taken from sniffpetrol.com (it's quite old too, I think...Possibly from the last time there was an abundance of those flags - 2004? :/) - a quality parody of motoring journalism and the motor industry in general.

It is a comment on the fact that the kind of people who stick flags on their cars are, in general, the kind of neanderthalic, homophobic, casually racist, ignorant ***** onanists who read The Sun.

*n
The Sun? I would have said the Sport or the Star. The Sun may not have the right picture to text ratio.

Back
Top Bottom