Full list (so far) of downloadable games on the revolution

Soldato
can you emulate n64 already on a console? I dont think so. Its just a nice bonus to be able to have goldeneye/PD on a new console.

Also Kirby adventure is probably the best Nes game ever!

Last edited:
Associate
Baine said:
One great thing about live on my 360 is that capcom are bringing out SF2 Turbo on the live market place :D

And it wont be the SNES "conversion" it will be the real deal, full fat arcade classic :D

Dont forget SF2 Turbo will be playable on xbox live. ;)

Associate
OP
scoopex said:
Dont forget SF2 Turbo will be playable on xbox live. ;)
Ahh yes but on xbox live it will have all kinds of new and wounderful 21st century features such as online play 5.1 surround sound ect.
Just noticed no zombies ate my neighbours for the snes thats not acceptable me and my mate used to waste hours on that game alone. Heck I bought it when my other mate bought his snes a few months back just so I could play it again (spent £20 on it which is a no no for me for old games)
Could never get past level 21 though :(

Caporegime
Very surprised not to see:
Super StarWars... none of the trilogy are there!

As I said in my epic post about 2 months ago, this is one console I truly want and will have on launch. Xbox360/Revolution/PS3 was always my order of buying them, as the fates have it, I think thats the way I'll have to have it anyway!

Associate
Looking at the size of that list, you gotta wonder how Nintendo can possibly hope to deal with what will inevitably be a downloading frenzy in the first few weeks. Can anyone say 'server traffic'?!

Associate
Baine said:
And it wont be the SNES "conversion" it will be the real deal, full fat arcade classic :D

Just how we like em!! I think the only thing Nintendo need to be careful of is not pricing themselves out of a market. If people have to really think which games they want due to cost the total sales may suffer.

This would definitely be a case of 'low profit high volumes' being the way forward.

Soldato
read me.

I'm excited about the revolution for it's new way of controlling games but i just don't get why people are so obsessed with retro. Just about every PC, Console, Phone and PDA can emulate a NES at no extra cost and for the handfull of games that were any good on the N64 you could always just buy a N64 and said games as it would probably work out cheaper.

Just wish nintendo were as good at developing new imaginative software as they do with hardware!

Soldato
untrue? conkers? goldeneye, perfect dark.....the list of games that run slow with bad sound and corrupted graphics is huge. the only thing the xbox does do well is mario64 - it was never fast enough to emulate the console.

Last edited:
Soldato
james.miller said:
the only thing the xbox does do well is mario64

So you admit it can emulate a n64 to some degree of acuracy? because you said "dont even pretend it emulates n64 games with any degree of acuracy"

I even said myself it was far from ferfect, but some games do run very well and fun can be had!

I myself am more interested in new games and online play and for this reason i bought into the xbox 360 but if you want to buy a nextgen console to play old re-ashed Nintendo games then thats ok your entitled to as i'm entitled to my oppinion that there's already consoles out that can do a pretty good job of emulating old Nintendo games already :)

Last edited:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
ohmygod i think i just came.

i'm getting one of these on release date, i dont care how, i am getting one.

Soldato
]

I personally think that rubbish as ive never seen an emulator workmaswell as dedicated hardware running it. Also it would require a PC attached to a TV and it means you can play it with a suitable controller with no lag which nearly all USB pads / emulators enduce.

Plus its all legal which is nice.

Soldato
pumaz said:
So you admit it can emulate a n64 to some degree of acuracy? because you said "dont even pretend it emulates n64 games with any degree of acuracy"

I even said myself it was far from ferfect, but some games do run very well and fun can be had!

I myself am more interested in new games and online play and for this reason i bought into the xbox 360 but if you want to buy a nextgen console to play old re-ashed Nintendo games then thats ok your entitled to as i'm entitled to my oppinion that there's already consoles out that can do a pretty good job of emulating old Nintendo games already :)

But the retro games are just a tiny bit of the console .. Infact its not really even worth considering for that..

You have access to all the NEW revo games which is whats important! And then you have GC on top.

Soldato
player said:
I'm really looking forward to this, I never had an N64 and beleive it or not.....

I never played golden eye!!!!

you missed out mate, tbh retro games are only fun when you have played them b4 as a kid or summit, youl get goldeneye and go thats pants, as oppose 2 me whol b like omg i remember this time i did this bit etc etc

imo anyway

Back
Top Bottom