1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Spectrum Warrior Online Help

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Arsey, 1 Mar 2006.

1. Arsey

Wise Guy

Hey,

Whenever I try to host a Full Spectrum Warrior game online on the PC, as soon as I try to press Deploy, a message comes up immediatly saying Network Error. Also when I try to join an online game hosterd by my friend, it says that I am unable to join the server. I've tried everything to do with Firewall/Router by forwarding ports/putting my computer in the DMZ and it still doesn't work. Has anybody found a fix for this please? Thanks.

2. Arsey

Wise Guy

Anybody? No? Dust....

3. gjrc

Soldato

what name are you using for your server? if its FSW then try changing it

4. Arsey

Wise Guy

I have tried changing it to something else and i still get the "Network Error" message as soon as I press Deploy. It doesn't even seem to try and make a server, it just says network error instantly.

5. Jongo

Mobster

bump i also wanna know this

6. TriedandTested

Capodecina

"Try opening port 15151 (in and out) in your router (hardware) and also allow FULL ACCESS to Launcher.exe in your FSW install directory for any software firewall. Once I did this I no longer got the NETWORK ERROR message when trying to CO-OP HOST. "

7. Arsey

Wise Guy

I got this in my router
    [​IMG]

I only have windows firewall which is allowing port 15151 and Full Spectrum Warrior to pass through. Its still not working and i hope this screen helps you/me.

8. TriedandTested

Capodecina

i thought 192.168.1.1 was a local/home IP? Might be worth asking someone more in the know with IP addresses..

9. Arsey

Wise Guy

yeh can some1 please post who knows which is the IP i should open the port on. Thanks.

10. Arsey

Wise Guy

Just to let you guys know i got it working. I had to go into the advanced options in windows firewall and enable all outgoing and incoming requests. Thanks for all the replys.

11. TriedandTested

Capodecina

Good stuff.