Funny things people have said about your cars?

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Why do I get the impression a lot of these 'funny things' exist only in the imagination of the posters ;)

I agree 100% :) Hate to say it, but even your own posts :p At my 6th form and uni if I drove a mondeo, I would get the **** taken out of me day and night.

Man of Honour
Nathan said:
I agree 100% :) Hate to say it, but even your own posts :p At my 6th form and uni if I drove a mondeo, I would get the **** taken out of me day and night.

Thats becuase generally at Sixth Form you are with a load of lads, who if not heavily into cars will at least have opinions - on my course at Uni it's mostly girls who know absolutely nothing about cars :)

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Thats becuase generally at Sixth Form you are with a load of lads, who if not heavily into cars will at least have opinions - on my course at Uni it's mostly girls who know absolutely nothing about cars :)

Even at uni I would find it, especially with my girl friends (studying business, 7 - 1 gril to boy ratio) They hate "big" cars :(

Soldato
My Midget Attracts way more attention than even the MX-5 does. I cannot pass children in it without them hollering at it.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
"COOL CAR MISTER!!!!"
"YEAAAAAH"

It's most odd. I am sure it's to do with the noise the exhaust makes, combined with the fact it is bright red.

Soldato
Capt Doufos said:
I am sure it's to do with the noise the exhaust makes

i'm pretty sure thats why little kids shout nice car at me or stop and stare and as i drive past, has got a savage 4" backbox, bit chav but it came with car and makes it rumble a bit more :D

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Its great isnt it, best subject ever :cool:

I think its the leather trim that does it, probably get exactly the same effect with a £50 1984 Granada Ghia :p

It is great, I agree ;) Girls do like their leather! + yours is of the better looking mondeos!

Soldato
lordrobs said:
I'm guessing mines one... not that I'll cry myself to sleep because someone from the interweb doesn't believe something.

Why would it be yours :confused: You have one of the slowest 306's sold in this country and I think he is talking about the performance owners cars ;)

Don
One of reasons I like my A8 so much is no one says anything about it. It's just another car on the road. If I had an S-Class or a 7-Series it would lable me in a specific group. With the Audi I am just some guy, going about his business.

I do like the look on the faces of the drivers of "modified" euro crap boxes when I smoke them off the lights though.

Soldato
Nathan said:
Why would it be yours :confused: You have one of the slowest 306's sold in this country and I think he is talking about the performance owners cars ;)
Beacause I said someone thought it was a sporty model.

... although that person was obviously a plank :p

Soldato
Rilot said:
One of reasons I like my A8 so much is no one says anything about it. It's just another car on the road. If I had an S-Class or a 7-Series it would lable me in a specific group. With the Audi I am just some guy, going about his business.

I do like the look on the faces of the drivers of "modified" euro crap boxes when I smoke them off the lights though.

My car also gets ignored by 99% of people, and I love it. Anyone that does take an interest almost always knows a thing or two about motors so I don't normally mind chatting. I had a 20minute conversation about the car with the chef from a pub I stopped at in Wales over the weekend about how much it cost to run etc. compared to his 530.

I once had a kid about as high as my knee say to me 'is that a real m5'.. cheeky little whipper snapper :)

Soldato
I had some old bird (mid 40's) give me a huge wink and walked over to say ooooh nice motor - in her best cool young thing voice, the other day when I took my sister out for a pub lunch.

Soldato
"Why is there a smiley face sticker covering up a tiny dent on the boot door when the whole arse end of the bumper is patched together with tape?"

Soldato
LOL... Like Stoofer says with the 200SX... I have had the...
"Nice Skyline Mate!"
"Errr its not a Skyline"
Then i could here cogs whiring, and steam pumping as he tried to work it out... "Are you sure?"
"Bye"

Back
Top Bottom