Future Gaming PC

Associate
OP
Very envious - you must have a very tolerant partner. I get grief from all my guitars - i'll show my wife this pic and i might get some slack. Very cool - what do you play most? You wouldn't get me off F1 or Project Cars.

@orbitalwalsh will literally crea.. - well lets not complete that sentence.
Its in the loft so out the way.

I play RF2, PC2, AC, ACC, AMS2, RaceRoom and Dirt 4 :)

Associate
OP
Do you reckon the large fan is to simulate the wind blowing through his hair?
No, its actually to keep me cool.

The new PC was idle 32deg in the kitchen and not 39deg in the lost. Ambient temp diff is 7deg. Need to fgigure out a way to cool the loft. I have two velux facing the garden and could maybe fit one at the front for air flow however I may need planning permission.

I could go air con but that seems extreem and noisy

Soldato
No, its actually to keep me cool.
Yeah, i know. But, funny to imagine you shifting the fan about yourself to simulate orientation of game. I'm sure someone, somewhere has a multiple fan config that does this - i've seen some really elaborate setups.

The new PC was idle 32deg in the kitchen and not 39deg in the lost. Ambient temp diff is 7deg. Need to fgigure out a way to cool the loft. I have two velux facing the garden and could maybe fit one at the front for air flow however I may need planning permission.
You should get the planning - it's just a PITA. But it should be worth it for the through draft.

Back
Top Bottom