Future of the DS

Associate
I want to import one too, is there anywhere we are allowed to talk about that people can recommend? :confused:

I'm also drooling @ Age of Empires: The Age of Kings DS :D

Whoop

XPE

XPE

Soldato
I think Age of Empires is for fans of advance war DS. They seem to have a similar game play, all the review’s I’ve read so far have been presently surprised.

Associate
I just thought it would be refreshing to have a portable version of a classic. Currently Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour is taking all my time (got reset and lost 60hrs) but soon I will need a new game for. :)

Whoop

(Saying that I got Mario & Luigi off these forums and I haven't played it yet :o )

Associate
That shogun game is rts right? Not too sure if it is relased over here yet. Mind you its cheaper to order your games from canada, even with the shipping costs.

Permabanned
scaramanga182 said:
Does anyone know if there has been a release date set for the new 'slim' DS? I'm thinking of getting a DS but want a slim line version!

3rd march in japan no date for over here I would think xmas, just get it from japan

Associate
MrMoon said:
3rd march in japan no date for over here I would think xmas, just get it from japan

From where though? There MUST be somewhere that is recommended that isn't a competitor to these forums :(

I really don't want to get stung on import tax lol

Whoop

Back
Top Bottom