Future of the DS

Soldato
Cool. Thats whats so great about the DS, wifi. I was a bit annoyed that the only way for me to battle people at Pokemon would be to hang around playgrounds, which I wasn't exactly prepared to do :)

tbs

tbs

Associate
MrMoon said:
I got a Navy on order from liksang, with step down converter

which stepdown converter did you get? i need one too but im not sure which one :)

edit: i say that cause the old DS and Micro plugs dont fit in the new DSL that is why im asking which step down converter you ordered

Last edited:
Associate
tbs said:
which stepdown converter did you get? i need one too but im not sure which one :)

edit: i say that cause the old DS and Micro plugs dont fit in the new DSL that is why im asking which step down converter you ordered

The original DS plug wont fit the new one?? So a DS Lite will need an import charger too?

Whoop

Soldato
No the old DS/GBA SP charger wont work because the port on the DS Lite is different

I keep hearing conflicting stuff about if the GBA Micros charger will or wont work (as from pictures the Micros and DS Lites ports look the same) but i've brought a stepdown anyway they not much more than a Micro charger.

tbs

tbs

Associate
Psycho Ned said:
No the old DS/GBA SP charger wont work because the port on the DS Lite is different

I keep hearing conflicting stuff about if the GBA Micros charger will or wont work (as from pictures the Micros and DS Lites ports look the same) but i've brought a stepdown anyway they not much more than a Micro charger.

which one oyu get?

Soldato
its just a stepdown plug for Jap stuff you put the Jap charger that comes with the DS in the back of it (the 2 slots) and it converts the voltage so you can charge it up :)

You could use it for anything with a Jap plug (within its limits its not suitable for consoles like Xboxs and stuff just low power things)

Back
Top Bottom