• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

G71 Speculation Thread

Soldato
That chart is really good... never read anything about R590 though, interesting! I would have thought it would cost more for ATi/nV to keep developing new chips (R580, R590, R595, R599.9 etc) than the small "street-cred" hit they would take from not holding the "absolute fastest card" title?! They should learn to admit defeat once in a while and concentrate efforts on their next-gen cards!

Also, out of interest, what card are you running under the hood DP?

Cheers,

Suman

Caporegime
I'm running a 6800nu unlocked to 16/6 and overcloked.
I'm broke so don't buy many cards! Last card was a GF4ti4400, before that a PoS ATI Rage 128 pro! LOL

I'll buy an ATI card when I am upgrading and ATI are offering similar value and features. It just so happens each time I buy a card ATI have nothing of worth in my price segment.

Back
Top Bottom