Games that make you really ANGRY

Soldato
Yet another vote for BF2, i belive its ppl that dont know what the mini map is and what teamwork is, thats what really gets me angry :mad: , eg im running past an area of a flag about 4 ppl near to it, the flag goes grey and they all run away from the bloody thing so i have to backtrack and try to capture it again or those idiots that think crashing their plane/heli into yours is somehow pwneing you or those naabs that jump q to get planes and helis, when that happens i usually put up a message saying 'hope u crash'

Soldato
-Tauren- said:
Day of defeat source. I know im good at it. But im giving away easy kills to the enemy, by dropping my gaurd for a split second. God damn i hate getting a minus score on that game, which dont happen often :p

I've only just got back into online gaming after a year out, the amount of numpties has definitely increased! You clear out an area of enemies and proceed through it only to be followed by grenades from your own team... or you pull off a flanking move to come up behind the enemy only to be taken out by your own sniper who hasn't been able to take out the MG I was trying to remove... AND the inappropriate use of smoke grenades, your setup with the MG covering the bridge on Kalt and your own team peppers the street with smoke grenades... Numpties! :mad:

Associate
The thing that annoys me most about BF2 is people who can't take missing out on a vehicle.

I was playing on Smoke Screen the other day and managed to get Typhoon at the beginning. I did one run around an came back to rearm and as I flew over the hanger I blew up. I wasn't sure how it happened but it was a teamkill (I think it was C4 on top of the hanger now), I forgave and respawned and went to get the plane back. The teamkiller's waiting there too. I managed to get the plane again, he stands in front of the plane, gets run over, punishes me and then starts a kick vote against me.

Grow up ffs, if he really wanted the plane that badly he could've just asked.

Tbh, I think they should change it so you can't run people over in planes.

Back
Top Bottom