Games you're playing, and games...

Associate
Almost 200h on Assassins Creed Valhalla, trying to finish the new DLC "Wrath of the Druids"
Back to play Battlefield4
I'm addicted to this indie game called "Warpips"...very simple and addictive, really cheap (Steam)

Associate
Resogun on Vita... Really like it.

It's similar to Super stardust delta and Radiant Silvergun, two games I love.

Wish the Xbox had stuff similar.

Caporegime
Shadow Tactics - Blades of the Shogun on PS4. On the last level now, thoroughly enjoyed it. One of those rare games that I don't want it to end. Looking forward to the new expansion the devs are bringing out sometime this year.

Caporegime
I'm sure you already know about it, but Desperados 3 is from the same devs and is awesome as well.

Yeah, that's the one that I played first on Game Pass. Shogun totally passed me by, it was sitting in my Epic games library as they give it away free months ago but I decided to buy it again for PS4 for some trophies. It was a bargain at £4!

Associate
My used copy of Returnal (£45 from vinted) arrived early today. I've only put a few hours in so far but I can see this is going to be the only game I play for sometime. The movement is super smooth and the gameplay already has me hooked.

Caporegime
Spending the next month on PS3, so just started Red Dead Redemption 1. MY EYES! It's horrific at its resolution of 640p.

EDIT: And it's soooooooo boring. I've played it many moons ago so I know that the best bits are at the end but it's such a slog to get there. Not sure whether I'll be able to make it especially as the trophies are not that easy to come by. That's the only reason I'm suffering this PS3 version and not playing in 1440p on Series S. :p (Goddamn trophies, I wish I could be cured of the addiction!)

Last edited:
Caporegime
The Last Guy on PS3. I saw this mentioned in a webpage about good games that will be lost when the PS3 store shuts up shop. It was in a very old PSN account I had as part of PS+ so I gave it a whirl. Fun, unique but quite difficult.

Soldato
Watch Dogs: Legion. Took a break from it but I'm back now there's a 60fps option. Makes it play much better but it's still a pretty dire game, greatly lacking in polish. I wasn't a huge fan of the tone and style in WD2 but they did at least manage to make the world feel interesting to explore, and give you a decent amount of extra activities and things to do along the way. Legion has nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last WD game we see for a long time, I highly doubt it's sold well.

Soldato
Nioh

How can you hate and love a game at the same time. Beat the 3rd boss last weekend. Still trying to figure most of the game systems out. Doubt I'd get stance switching mid combat anytime.

Back
Top Bottom