Games you're playing, and games...

Caporegime
Wreckfest.

I am ALMOST finished, at the world championship level with only 800pts left out of 3600. Need to do a few demolition Derby to complete it. Great fun, pick up and play without much thinking. Some courses are very hit and miss, literally. Especially those figure of 8 ones where you cross over. You are leading by 20s and then get hit sideways HARD and send flying with half the car broken and limping!

Caporegime
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (PS3)

Can't believe it's taken me this long to try this game. I'm a massive PoP fan but I was always under the impression this was a bad entry in the series. However, I'm finding it second best to Sands of Time so far.

Caporegime
Playing River City Girls on GamePass, it’s pretty good! Love the styling and reminds me of old 90’s beat’em ups. I’m actually liking it better than Streets of Rage 4. I think the movement in RCG is much more fluid and liking the semi open sandbox aspect more. Plus there is this RPG side to it as well which adds another layer.

Soldato
Playing a mix variety, but as of 2 days ago I've been playing the Tokyo Olympics 2020 game as its free on psnow. I questioned it at first, but really like it, fun entertaining game with some little amusing aspects.

Soldato
Playing a mix variety, but as of 2 days ago I've been playing the Tokyo Olympics 2020 game as its free on psnow. I questioned it at first, but really like it, fun entertaining game with some little amusing aspects.
I need to grab it. Great month from PSNow this month with Olympics, RDR2, Nioh 2 and Judgement. Looks like they're trying to ramp it up a bit now that MS are upstaging them with the great success of GP.

Soldato
I need to grab it. Great month from PSNow this month with Olympics, RDR2, Nioh 2 and Judgement. Looks like they're trying to ramp it up a bit now that MS are upstaging them with the great success of GP.

Yeah it does seem like a good month which makes a change as psnow is questionable at times depending on month lol.

I hadnt realise the Olympics game was made by Sega ha, I dont really watch loading screens much nor have the sound on high, but you can definitely tell its a Sega game ha. I'm not saying I'd recommend it if you had to pay for it unless it was under £20 but its certainly worth it when it's free.

Soldato
3 hours or so into Judgement which is available via PS Now. It's a Yakuza spin off and a kind of detective beat em up RPG and pretty great actually! I've never tried a Yakuza game before. Really enjoying it so far. Looks and runs superbly on the PS5.

Soldato
I am dipping into some No Mans Sky again, it has changed so much very addictive and feels so much more fleshed out. Lovely experience, super chilled. Too hot to be thinking too much :p

My current planet...Extreme heat detected :cry:

Caporegime
Picked up Red Dead Redemption 2 again after not playing for what feels like a year, and wow I love it, I got up to chapter 4 when I stopped playing and I’m now into chapter 5.

As you may tell from my signature I like the old west, and this is the cowboy simulator I’ve been dreaming of, I just love climbing on my steed and heading off to look around and see what’s happening.

I love the details in the world, I came across a guy having a bar fight ( he got thrown through the window {lol}) and as I walked by he started on me so we had a fight and killed him, all good in the eyes of the law, however what they didn’t like was me looting his body, that was a step too far and I got ran out of town.

Man of Honour
Have started gaming again today now I have a cool room. Mostly just keeping busy while I wait for Flight Simulator and The Ascent.

Meanwhile jumping into Doom Eternal, Ori, FH4 and SoD2.

Caporegime
Control

Assumed from how awful the graphics and animations are it was a PS3/Xbox 360 era remaster or something but it came out in 2019?

Destructible environments and gameplay are enjoyable and the story's progressing nicely, it just looks like absolute turd.

Soldato
Picked up Red Dead Redemption 2 again after not playing for what feels like a year, and wow I love it, I got up to chapter 4 when I stopped playing and I’m now into chapter 5.

As you may tell from my signature I like the old west, and this is the cowboy simulator I’ve been dreaming of, I just love climbing on my steed and heading off to look around and see what’s happening.

I love the details in the world, I came across a guy having a bar fight ( he got thrown through the window {lol}) and as I walked by he started on me so we had a fight and killed him, all good in the eyes of the law, however what they didn’t like was me looting his body, that was a step too far and I got ran out of town.

I have been playing RDR2 again recently as well, just exploring, doing some hunting and so on, more than anything. The world they created is a masterpiece, puts a lot of newer open world games to shame. I want to get my camp settled at the Rhodes area, so trying to get the main missions done up to that point and then I will just explore freely, not bothered about completing the main story again. Would like to get to the mission that unlocks fishing as well, as didn't do much of that last time.

Caporegime
I have been playing RDR2 again recently as well, just exploring, doing some hunting and so on, more than anything. The world they created is a masterpiece, puts a lot of newer open world games to shame. I want to get my camp settled at the Rhodes area, so trying to get the main missions done up to that point and then I will just explore freely, not bothered about completing the main story again. Would like to get to the mission that unlocks fishing as well, as didn't do much of that last time.

Yeah I’ve played a little more and the world is amazing! Like you say it’s just amazing to explore, the systems they have such as hunting/wildlife exploration are simply unrivalled.

Caporegime
Telltale's Game of Thrones.

It's quite engrossing but my god is it depressing. Only one episode left and I sure hope that there's going to be some kind of happy ending otherwise I might just sink into a drunken stupor.

Man of Honour
Mainly just Ori now. Beautiful and frustrating in equal measure. An incredible game though. It’s even pulled me away from Doom Eternal. Just need to finish it before flight simulator drops.

Back
Top Bottom