Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
I tried a Yakuza game on gamepass and thought it was a pretty boring button basher. It was the first I had tried, and I did think surely it should be better with the amount they have made.

I still have sleeping dogs on disc. Now that was a really good game.

Yes the combat didn't change much, nor the mini games. It really is a case of once you've played one you've basically played them all (story aside).
However I'm liking the RPG twist on 7 a lot.

Soldato
Judgement is a decent Yakuza spin-off which I am playing on PS Now at the moment. There are some button bashing to be had but the detective/lawyer story is pretty decent and the characters are well written. There's a sequel (Lost Judgement) arriving later in the year.

Man of Honour
Omno

Lovely little game. Very relaxing. Impressive considering it was made by one guy. Attained all achievements which isn’t something I usually do.

Back to Jurassic Park now.

Soldato
Still playing The Outer Worlds, and loving it more and more. I have never been a fan of First person type games, but this seems to have sparked something. I feel more 'immersed' in the world. I remember playing a First person game years ago (can't remember the name) and hated it, and the experience just stuck with me.

I can see me now after The Outer Worlds, playing Fallout or something similar, any one recommend any games like this? I am sure there are loooooads. Suggestions?

Man of Honour
Last island of Jurassic World Evolution. Don’t think I’ll add any DLC.

Then back to FS. Will also start New Dawn which was cheap in the sale and I never played.

Soldato
Finished up The Outer Worlds yesterday, really enjoyed it! The story and the characters were all great and loved each of their quest lines too :)

Is the DLC worth playing?

Might try Fallout: New Vegas next...

Man of Honour
Having finished Jurassic World Evolution I’ve moved onto The Walking Dead Season 1, my third attempt to get into this game and this time I’m hooked. With them all on game pass I figure I’ll play the lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom