Gaming and streaming pc build

Associate
Hi, im hoping some of you can help me please. Im looking at getting my first gaming pc, so knowledge of whats good for my money isnt the best. Ive been told that in the long run pc is somewhat cheaper then console gaming? Or am i wrong? Anyway im after something that will be decent for gaming and streaming that im gonna say will last about 5 years or more without having to replace too much. I have a budget of around £1500 and would like to know what is best pretty much. Thanks

Soldato
Debateable what's cheaper, you can often get PC games a lot cheaper than console yes... Apart from triple AAA games are often close to console game prices. But the initial outlay is of course more :p But you can do a lot more on PC than a console... Just depends where your interest lies :)

Are you looking at a pre-built system? Or are you happy building the PC yourself? If able to build yourself you'll get better quality components and a bit more for your money.

Is the £1.5k budget just for the case/components only? Or do you need peripherals too e.g. monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, speakers etc?

Just to clarify, by streaming do you mean you want to stream your own gameplay on Twitch, Facebook/YouTube Gaming platforms or similar?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Debateable what's cheaper, you can often get PC games a lot cheaper than console yes... Apart from triple AAA games are often close to console game prices. But the initial outlay is of course more :p But you can do a lot more on PC than a console... Just depends where your interest lies :)

Are you looking at a pre-built system? Or are you happy building the PC yourself? If able to build yourself you'll get better quality components and a bit more for your money.

Is the £1.5k budget just for the case/components only? Or do you need peripherals too e.g. monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, speakers etc?

Just to clarify, by streaming do you mean you want to stream your own gameplay on Twitch, Facebook/YouTube Gaming platforms or similar?

Im looking at building the pc myself by watching youtube videos haha, the budget is for the case and components. I have the rest and By streaming i mean to twitch. But yeah im looking at something that can play triple AAA games at a high quality etc and hopefully components that id like to say would last sometime before thinking of upgrades

Soldato
Forgot to ask, do you need WiFi? And are you bothered about RGB blingy stuff, or happy with a plain sleek under-stated PC? (no RGB = costs slightly less lol)

Nothing wrong with if you want a bit of bling on it though... :p

Back
Top Bottom