Associate
Hi Guys and Gals.

I haven't had a new PC for 8 years, I've been running this Titan 8700i Pulse from Overclockers since 2012 and it's served me faithfully all these years but sadly, it's started to fail so it's finally time for an upgrade. I suffer with epilepsy and am unable to work, so I've been saving up for nearly 4 years and have come in to some money, so I've got an absolutely max budget of £1500.
I know nothing about P.C's or what goes into them anymore, my condition severely effects my memory, meaning I'm probably going to have to buy another pre-built. I need something pretty future-proof as I'm not likely to come in to money like this again. I still do quite a bit of gaming, video rendering etc and my 4tb HDD's completely full; I'd ideally like a 1TB SSD, 8TB HDD and a spare 3.5" slot, so I've got plenty of room for the future. I'm running 3 monitors, a 23" 1080p 120hz 3D, a 1080p 29" ultra wide and a standard 19" 1080p. Definitely going to be upgrading at least 1 of them (hopefully to 4k) next year.
The space available by my desk is really small, so we're talking probably a maximum width of 23cm as is. I could probably squeeze another centimetre out if I cut my subwoofer cabinet down but obviously I'd prefer not to do that. I've got 3 cats, so the case will definitely need good filters.

Thank you for the help and if you need any more info, don't hesitate to get back to me.

Back
Top Bottom