gaming headsets...

Associate
hi i currently have a pair of medusa 5.1 headsets which i like but they are a bit heavy and the ear pads keep coming off... also i have the usb version and i dont like the drivers (keep cutting out while playing source for some reason)

so im looking for a new pair :)

first off what is the differance between the Sennheiser PC151 and the Sennheiser PC161? is it worth paying the extra?

my budget is £50 but i would like to spend less than that :) i was also looking at the Creative Fatal1ty which seem good but how to they compare with the 2 above?

any input is welcome :)

//Nebs

ooo dear, bad choice with the usb medusa`s i am afraid. ive had 3 pairs of medusa now, 2 normal and 1 usb and the usb was by far the worst headset ive ever had the miss fourtune to buy, they use a CMI audiochip thats dreadful and their drivers are pittiful.

the Sennheiser PC161 has "Unique 3D, 360 degree surround sound" which is basically a poor mans 5.1 as it uses software to emulate the effect, however i have never known them to make a bad audio product all round.

personally i will always go for medusa as its true 5.1 audio with multiple speakers in each ear piece, true they are expensive and they are heavy, but worth it in my opinion.

Soldato
Well some people know which band im with. Headsets are crap 111111111

spend the money on some decent headphones that will position sound infinately better, be comfortable, and will also make music sound sooo sublime during late night sessions.

Sennheiser HD555 can be picked up for around 50 notes.

Back
Top Bottom