Gaming Kickstarters

Soldato
My name is Tunney and I have a problem. I have a problem with backing far too many gaming-related Kickstarter campaigns. :p

I thought I'd start to a thread so that people can point others at interesting gaming-related campaigns on Kickstarter. I know there's been a few that I've missed out on because I didn't know they existed until it was too late.

At the moment, I'm backing the Dreadball Xtreme campaign. It's the new version of Mantic's Speedball/Blood Bowl sci-fi sports game, Dreadball. I think Mantic abuse the Kickstarter model a bit but their campaigns are always fantastic value. The standard version of Deadball is a lot of fun too.

Caporegime
I backed Raging Heroes, Cthuhlu Wars and Warmachine. Then I joined the Kingdom Death one late on. I'm trying to stay out of the rest because quite frankly I'm a ******* slow painter and once any of that turns up I'm sorted for like a decade :p

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I've got that problem. The amount of models I got from the Deadzone Kickstarter is scary. I only really backed it for the modular terrain!

Associate
I backed the Snowdonia expansion and Euphoria. I've had to be very strict with myself to somehow avoid overspending through kickstarter. I don't get together with gaming friends often enough to play all of the games that I have now :/

The big regret that I missed though was the high friction play surface. A pair of those would have been perfect for Eclipse.

Associate
Soldato
One Night Ultimate Werewolf: Daybreak is on Kickstarter now. The best part is that as all the new roles are known, we can probably arrange a few PBF games before the campaign ends.

Soldato
Age of Conan is a reprint, and the original game was not best loved.

World of Smog is down to about 60 hours and is well funded, but there's still one stretch goal to go. There's a video of a complete game on the Kickstarter page; it looks nifty.

Associate
Backing 'Tiny Epic Galaxies' and 'Pocket Imperium' at the moment. I'm a sucker for Sci-fi themes.

Edit:
Also Exodus Proxima Centauri and the expansion are on my watch list.

Back
Top Bottom