Gaming Kickstarters

Associate
Awesome they've started arriving, looking forward to my copy arriving as well hope you enjoy Viscounts.

I'm still waiting on my Spirit Island expansion to arrive as well, feel sorry for the folk working at the distributor they had some downtime with covid so it's understandable.

Soldato
Got DHL arriving later with a delivery. I think it might be Altar Quest so looking forward to that.

It is!!

Forgot what I'd ordered. Base game + 2 expansions and few extra bits.

and currently nobody to play it with... bah, stupid covid.

Last edited:
Associate
I was on two minds if I should back it, but I backed Endless Winter - Paleoamericans on Kickstarter before it closed the other day. I enjoyed the playthroughs on Youtube and some of the other games the designer did, so it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

And my Kickstarter for the Spirit Island expansion came, I loved the base game so looking forward to getting this to the table.

1glt7GI.jpg

Soldato
Kickstarter related: if you didn't back Tainted Grail but you're interested in the digital deckbuilder, this is the last week where you'll be able to get the RPG campaign and Conquest mode in a single purchase. They're being separated into different games as of Friday.

Associate
I received a couple of Kickstarters the last week :)

Mini Express
Steampunk Fusion Atomic Edition

I've only played min express so far, which I really enjoyed. A nice light train game.

Soldato
If you like dungeon crawlers, Tiny Epic Games Dungeons is on KS at the moment, it looks good fun so have backed it, hopefully be December with no major setbacks :)

Back
Top Bottom